From T2B Wiki
T2B Support Guideline
- All documentation about the T2B is centralised on these wiki pages.
- Feel free to adapt/extend/correct information on this wiki.
- Login access is granted by a valid grid certificate.
- If someone from outside the Belgian community needs write access, please send an email to the belgian-t2-admin mailing list.
- Unauthorised access is possible for reading only.
- Communication with the system administrators and the T2B user community happens through following mailing lists
- It is encouraged to use the user mailing lists, this to allow a better circulation of information.
- belgian-t2-usersATcern.ch : this lists all users and admins of the T2B.
- belgian-t2-adminATcern.ch : this lists all admins of the T2B.
- Use this list for communication with the admins only.
Status of the system
- Consult this page to have an overview of the current status of the site
The T2B system administrators
- This team with diverse physics and computing backgrounds is responsible for the optimal functioning of the T2B.
- Their tasks are operating, developing and troubleshooting the system and providing support for the T2B user community.
- In case of questions and remarks don't hesitate to contact us.