Getting a certificate for the T2
From T2B Wiki
If you need grid access on the T2, please follow all the steps below:
- Get a Grid certificate (new).
- If you already have a CERN grid certificate and are associated to a Belgian university, you can temporarily use the CERN certificate. But, for accounting reasons, we need you to get a Belgian certificate.
- If you are not from a Belgian institute, request a certificate through your national institute.
- Extract your certificate from your browser: Chrome | Firefox
- Put your certificate on the UIs
- Register to the VO
- Send a mail to the T2B support (grid_adminATlistserv.vub.ac.be) with your DN in order to have write access on the T2.
- You can find it via the following commands on the cluster, once your certificate has been installed there:
voms-proxy-init voms-proxy-info --subject
Send us the result of the last command