From T2B Wiki
Current Status of the T2B
Dynamical information about our services
- Jobs on the cluster: This link shows information about the currently queued and running jobs on the cluster.
- Site metric summary page: Here a summary over various site metrics is given, including the Site Readiness, Jobload, SAM availability,...
- Site usable for analysis: Readiness of the sites is used here to quantify the usability of all CMS sites.
- Detailed SAM report: A detailed availability of various components at the T2B is given here.
- Available CMSSW releases: The CMSSW released published at the T2B.
REMARK: This information was last updated 5 September 2011
- Currently we have over 1100 job slots. This number fluctuates due to machines being taken out/put in production for maintenance, development,...
- The total available grid disk space is 560TB. This disk space is partially occupied by data placed by users and by data samples available for the whole CMS community.
- Below you find some pictures how the infrastructure of the T2B looks like
|Image(RackViewCC.png,height=120,title=Rack View)||Image(RackBackViewCC.png,height=120,title=Rack Back View)|
|Front view of racks||View of Backplane|